Color Adventure Stranded Knitting Challenge
Join the free Color Adventure Stranded Knitting Challenge!
A 5 day challenge to improve your technique and create beautiful colorful knits.
Are you ready for an adventure?
Do you want to learn all the tricks to knit beautiful stranded patterns and even create your own?
Then join us for the free Color Adventure Stranded Knitting Challenge!
The challenge will run from Monday July 3rd to Friday July 7th
I've always been in awe at all the beautiful knits using multiple colors to create intricate patterns. From Fair Isle to Norwegian or Icelandic Knitting, they are everywhere, and when you gain enough confidence with the stranded knitting technique, it's an infinite playground to create all the beautiful knits of your dreams!
Stranded knitting can be challenging at first, but it doesn't have to be! When I first tried my hands at it, I had many questions about reading charts, holding my yarn, chosing the right colors...
The Color Adventure Stranded Knitting Challenge will answer all of these questions and many more!
Because stranded knitting doesn't have to be difficult, I'll take you on an adventure and give you all the basic and more advanced tips so you can easily play with colors and knit all the beautiful stranded patterns!
Over the course of 5 days, you will learn the best tips on:
- How to pick your colors
- How to carry your yarn for stranded knitting
- How to read a stranded chart
- How to add a third color (or even more!)
- How to create your own stranded patterns and customize all your knits
Whether you are:
- A beginner wanting to learn the basics of stranded knitting
- A more advanced knitter ready to play with more colors or to create your own stranded pattern
This challenge is for you!
Wherever you are in your knitting journey, this challenge will help you progress in your craft and inspire you to knit your own beautiful stranded patterns.
I will be there with you each step of the way, and you will also get an invitation to join the Knitters' Rendez-Vous group on Facebook, a supporting community of over 100 knitters to inspire you and help you create amazing stranded knits. There will be daily live videos in the group during the challenge where I'll provide you with additional tips and tutorials, and where you can ask me all of your questions.
What you will receive
- A welcome email telling you what you will need for this challenge.
- 5 daily prompts delivered by emails with tips and instructions to create beautiful stranded patterns.
- An invitation to the Knitters' Rendez-Vous group on Facebook where you will be able to share your creations and ask all your questions.
- 5 daily live videos in the Facebook group with additional tips and tutorials.
Hi! My name is Solène and I'm a knitwear designer from Paris.
My goal is to inspire you in your creative journey, to give you the means to progress in your craft and to help you create beautiful knits that you will love to wear and to make for a very long time.
Stranded knitting is one of my favorite kind of knitting. I'm obsessed with colors, and I love playing with them and creating colorful and practical knits.
I'm very excited to see what you will create in this challenge!